Brechin Castle Garden Centre Coffee Shop
- Telephone 01356 626813
- Opening times Mon–Sat 9am–
- Food served Last hot food orders Mon–Fri 2.30pm Sat & Sun 3.00pm. Breakfast served 9am–11am
- Average price £12 (lunch)
- Website www.brechincastlecentre.co.uk
Light and airy, the self-service café in this garden centre is a pleasant place to have a bite, hot drink and a generous sized cake or bake. Regular promotions and its proximity to the A90 mean it is often popular at lunchtimes when substantial meals are served – although there is plenty of space to sit and take in the leafy views. An entertainment table for children, staff that are happy and keen, and local produce in the small shop add to the all-round appeal.
Easily accessed just off the A90, this light and spacious café in the garden centre benefits from lovely views of a lake and 70 acre country park. It is useful for families with young children thanks to a small indoor play corner and a large outdoor play area. It’s an ideal stop for an easy sandwich, cup of coffee and cake, or a more substantial hot meal served until mid afternoon. Within the garden centre there is also a small ‘farm shop’ section selling local produce.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi