Paula's at the House of Farnell
- Telephone 01674 820717
- Opening times Mon–Sun 10am–4.30pm until Sun 26 Aug. Cafe re–opens at 7 days a week for Christmas Fayre, which runs from Fri 28 Sep––Sun 16 Dec
- Seasonal times Closed 21 Aug 2015 – re–opens in September 2015
- Food served Mon–Sun 10am–4.30pm until 21 Aug 2015. It will re-open in September 2015.
- Average price £7 (lunch)
- Website www.houseoffarnell.co.uk
The smells of cinnamon and nutmeg entice you in to this cosy café and gift shop. Although slightly off the well-worn track, it is well worth a visit. If you are going to lunch on their sandwiches made with Danish bread, soups or sweet treats, arrive slightly early as a first come–first served system is in place. There is an open book where you can add your name to a waiting list and then purvey the grotto-like shop of gifts until your table is available. A good children's menu means the kids are as happy as the adults with the satisfying savouries and excellent pastries. The coffee and hot chocolate are also of a high standard and can be taken away.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Capacity: 13