The Waterside Restaurant
- Telephone 01382 350777
- Opening times Mon–Sun 9am–9pm for food
- Food served Mon–Sun 9am–8.45pm
- Average price £14 (lunch); £16 (evening meal)
- Website www.forbesofkingennie.com
Part of a striking country resort with fishing and golf, the informal restaurant at Forbes of Kingennie is airy, fresh and contemporary, with an impressive aquarium and views over one of the fishing pools – including outdoor seating when the weather permits. Open from breakfast to dinner, the à la carte menu has a good range of bistro classics such as steaks, fish and chips and chicken with black pudding, as well as some more esoteric creations of their own – think green pea and white chocolate risotto or smoked salmon, neep and potato salad.
- Provides: Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.