- Telephone 01382 229518
- Opening times Mon–Fri, Sun 5–10.30pm; Sat noon–2pm; 5–10.30pm
- Food served Mon–Fri & Sun 5–9.30pm; Sat noon–2pm, 5–9.30pm.
- Average price £8.99 (set lunch)
- Website www.ranchopancho.com
Rancho Pancho has been a Dundee favourite for more than a decade and, as yet, has no real city centre competitors in the Mexican arena. It provides exactly what's required of a casual Mexcan joint - nothing too sophisticated or fancy, just properly delicious, belt-busting food in a relaxed atmosphere. Good cocktails too, so it's a good shout for a casual night out with friends.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Capacity: 40