- Telephone 0141 332 7358
- Food served Mon–Wed 7am–7pm; Thu–Sat 7am–9pm; Sun 9am–5.30pm
- Average price £5.50 (lunch)
- Typical order New York pastrami deluxe (£3.50)
This review is taken from the 2013 edition.
For bagel fans this small café is the holy of holies, offering an array of flavoured bagels and enticing fillings with a heavy US accent. Things start early with all-day morning bagels featuring smoked salmon, eggs, bacon and such like. The main menu ranges from the 'everyday' bagels such as bacon and cream cheese or ham salad to the 'premier' ones featuring the likes of the hefty New York pastrami deluxe, packed with peppered beef, gherkins, onion and cheese. Copious fillings mean that anything with coleslaw or any sauce is going to get messy real quick. There are also panini, baguettes, wraps, soups, and fresh juices and smoothies, though most opt for the treat with the hole in the middle.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Outdoor tables
- Capacity: 12
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 0