- Telephone 0141 339 2221
- Opening times Mon–Sat 8am–10pm; Sun 10am–10pm
- Food served Mon–Sat 9am–10pm; Sun 10am–10pm.
- Average price £11 (lunch); £11 (evening meal)
- Website www.nardinis.co.uk
This review is taken from the 2014 edition.
For anyone who has ever been to Nardini's impressive Largs ice-cream parlour and diner (surely half of Glasgow's residents), then their Byres Road café is a big draw. Although on a much smaller scale, it has plenty to please – mainly in the form of ice-cream, ranging from grab-and-go cones (often the best option when the seats quickly fill up) to giant sundaes you need a whole family to help eat. Savouries get a minor look in with a range of sandwiches, but those who come tend to come for one thing – and that's all most need given the quality of Nardini's famed gelato.
- High point: Ice-cream heaven
- Low point: Ice-cream overload
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Open since: 2012