10 to 10 In Delhi
- Telephone 0131 629 1130 / 07536757770
- Seasonal times Festival: later opening
- Food served Mon–Sat 10am–10pm; Sun noon–10pm.
Festooned with colourful textiles, 10 to 10 in Delhi is a jewel box of casual neighbourhood dining.
With brightly coloured fabrics hanging from the ceiling, 10 to 10 in Delhi is a small café with a lot of charm. Cans of juice line the deli fridge which creates the barrier between the dining area and the open kitchen. Tables are tightly packed in, and it becomes very cosy when full but service is quick and pleasant. The menu is also small, but plates arrive generously filled. All starters are served with chana masala and the lamb samosa is particularly tasty. For mains, lamb on the bone is slow-cooked, while the chicken domuda is the chef's own creation made with a peanut sauce. Vegetarian dishes are also well represented with the dhal comforting and delicious. There is a second branch further up the road in Clerk Street, highlighting its popularity in the area, but Nicolson Street is larger and better suited to bigger groups.
- Delivery: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/edinburgh/university-of-edinburgh/10-to-10-in-delhi Also now using ubereats
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions
- Music on stereo: Traditional Indian music
- Capacity: 30
- Largest group: 14-16
- Open since: 2009