10 to 10 In Delhi
- Telephone 0131 629 1130 / 07536757770
- Seasonal times Festival: later opening
- Food served Mon–Sat 10am–10pm; Sun noon–10pm.
Festooned with colourful textiles, 10 to 10 in Delhi is a jewel box of casual neighbourhood dining.
10 to 10 in Delhi is a pint-sized pocket rocket of casual neighbourhood dining (minus any actual pints). What this busy one room venue lacks in size it more than makes up for in sparkle, with tightly packed tables and brightly coloured fabrics from floor to ceiling adding to an air of vibrant charm. Plates laden with pulses, rice, couscous, chicken and lamb weave their way to the tables providing hearty, tasty and good value sustenance to the predominately student clientele. A single crisp lamb samosa topped with a light chickpea curry is a standout starter. Lamb appears again for mains in the form of tender lamb pieces in a South Indian curry sauce, punctuated with sweet green peas. Vegetarians are well-catered for with staple lentil, chickpea, potato and spinach based curries available as sides or mains. Fine or fancy dining this ain't, but with generously sized portions that don’t leave you feeling short changed that’s just how 10 to 10 in Delhi's loyal regulars like it.
- Delivery: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/edinburgh/university-of-edinburgh/10-to-10-in-delhi Also now using ubereats
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions
- Music on stereo: Traditional Indian music
- Capacity: 30
- Largest group: 14-16
- Open since: 2009