- Telephone 07984 526884
- Opening times Mon–Fri 10am–6pm, Sat 1–7pm, closed Sun.
- Seasonal times Festival: open Sun
- Food served Winter: Mon–Sat noon–6pm. Summer: Mon–Sat 11am–9pm. Closed Sun.
- Website tupiniquim.co.uk
Fabulous Brazilian street food stall with gluten-free, sweet and savoury crêpes and an open-air performance space in summer.
You’ll find Tupiniquim at the top of Meadow Walk, but you’ll more than likely smell their delicious wares before you spot the unassuming green police box. Family run since 2010, their bubbly, light crêpes are all gluten-free and make perfect containers for the rich, beautifully seasoned fillings they enclose. Whether you plump for their pulled beef, shredded chicken or a veggie offering, the pancakes are all prepared freshly to order and are loaded with flavour. Densely packed, the crêpes don't feel too heavy – the addition of sweet potato or butternut squash (or both!) keeps them feeling fresh right to the last bite. Those looking to indulge can rest assured that the sweet pancakes hold up to scrutiny just as well, with the double chocolate being a particular hit with children. The location is ideal, although a tad exposed on colder days, and you’re sure to be right in the thick of some sort of entertainment if you visit during the Festival.
- Delivery: Delivering through Uber Eats
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Live entertainment: Occasional cinebox early-evening soup and short films. They run a stage for live music during August, just behind the police box.
- Capacity: 16 (all outside)
- Largest group: No booking
- Open since: 2010