Gulistan House Indian Restaurant
- Telephone 01382 738844/480088
- Food served Sun–Thu 5–10pm; Fri/Sat 5pm–midnight.
- Website www.gulistanhouse.com
Not just a local favourite, Gulistan House is also a bit of a destination restaurant for Indian food lovers. It has retained its reputation for quality since opening in this converted church in 1979, and since then has expanded to offer outside seating for summer (until 8pm) and a popular wedding and private dining area in its Rose Suite. The menu is extensive without being bewildering and offers some lesser-known Pakistani and Afghani dishes.
- Provides: Children's portions, Wheelchair access
- Open since: 1979
- BYOB: Free (beer and wine allowed). corkage