Fabric Drink & Dine
- Telephone 01383 733430
- Opening times Sun–Thu 10am–midnight, Fri/Sat 10–2am
- Bar open Sun–Thu 10am–midnight; Fri/Sat 10am–1am
- Food served Sun–-Thu noon-–9pm; Fri/Sat noon-–10pm
- Website www.fabricdrinkanddine.co.uk
A contemporary bar-bistro serving brunch, pasta, burgers and mains including steaks and seafood.
Positioning itself as the most stylish choice for drinking and dining in Dunfermline, Fabric belies the classical facade of the building with an interior which is clean and modern. A late-opening bar seven days a week, it offers a drinks list which is long on cocktails, champagne and well-chosen wines, while the dining menu is an eclectic selection featuring burgers from Blairgowrie, pork belly served with black pudding and a Thai-style salmon, as well as a few house curries. Diners can sit in the bar, outside or in the private McEwan room upstairs. A short walk away, on Bruce Street, the same owners also have Citizen, a contemporary cafe-bar serving burgers, pasta and tapas dishes.
- Provides: Wheelchair access