- Telephone 01334 473285
- Opening times Mon–Sat 9am–5.30pm; Sun 7am–5.30pm
- Seasonal times Open later during peak summer
- Food served Mon–Sun 8am–9.30pm (café)
- Website www.jannettas.co.uk
The ‘B’ in the shop title is for Bennett Jannetta, who came to Scotland in the nineteenth century carrying a recipe for Italian ice-cream. Since then, this popular gelateria has been passed down through the family and the number of ice-cream flavours has grown to a bewildering 54, including specialities such as peanut butter & jelly, Scottish tablet and Turkish delight, with request forms available for those seeking something a little more peculiar. A recent eyebrow-raising addition is seaweed ice-cream, created for 2015's Crail Food Festival. Open every day, nearly all day, this colourful shop churns the ice-cream on site and also maintains a café operation, offering breakfasts and a range of open sandwiches until 4pm, then homemade cakes, bakes and other treats until late.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40 (inc. a few outdoor tables)