The Tiki Bar
Inventive cocktails with strong fruity flavours served in an utterly relaxed setting by nationally renowned mixologists.
You wouldn’t feel out of place in the Tiki Bar sporting full beachwear, hula skirt and all. The basement bar sits underneath its sister restaurant, the Kitsch Inn, and houses a lively party atmosphere. Tunes with a lively lilt herald your arrival, leading you to the softly lit wooden beach bar. Exotic vibes can be spotted everywhere - a peacock chair here, a totem pole there - all working harmoniously to create a mini oasis. The brightly coloured cocktail menu hosts drinks with tongue-in-cheek names, and the libations themselves come served in the quirkiest of vessels. The ceramic tiki mugs take many forms, so you'll find yourself drinking rum from a coconut, gin out of a skull, or the extremely potent, absinthe-based 'Volcano' out of, well, a volcano. They truly wouldn’t be out of place amongst a pirate’s most coveted treasures, so sit back, relax, and practice your best seafaring vernacular.
- Delivery: Delivery via Deliveroo/UberEATS
- Private dining: 15 (upstairs at Kitsch Inn)
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: House/Dance/Electronic
- Live entertainment: DJ on Fri/Sat
- Capacity: 54 (20 outdoors)
- Largest group: 54
- Open since: 2010
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 5
- House wine: £16.50 per bottle
Reviews & features
Best places for cocktails in Glasgow31 May 2018
From martinis to margaritas, we've rounded up some of Glasgow's best cocktail bars
There's never a wrong time for a cocktail, so we've highlighted some of Glasgow's best for you to pop in and try. Whether you're into rum, vodka, gin, tequila or all of the above, the bartenders of Glasgow will mix you up something tasty.