Loudon's Café & Bakery
Bright, spacious, and relaxed, Loudons is great spot to watch the world go by over a leisurely brunch
Is there anything better than a leisurely brunch? Enjoy it in a spacious room flooded with natural light, complimentary papers, Artisan roast coffee, a laid-back vibe, and you're probably eating at Loudon’s. The quintessential brunch dish of eggs benedict is served all day with six different toppings such as savoury chorizo and black pudding. Weekday breakfasts include Loudon’s own veggie sausages and homemade granola while the lunch menu is well-balanced with burgers, salads, quiches and soups. Weekends are dedicated to the art of brunch with every table, sofa, and window seat packed with families and groups of friends. Every slice of bread, piece of cake and crumble of cookie is baked downstairs, including the gluten-free options; get there early enough and you may catch a glimpse of the bakers in action.
- High point: Varied and delicious baked goods made in-house
- Low point: Weekend brunch is a little too busy
- Notable dish: Brunch!
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 100 (plus 50 outside when weather permitting)
- Largest group: 100
- Open since: 2011
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 3
- House wine: £13.95 per bottle