Brass & Copper Coffee
This restaurant has ceased trading.
There’s no denying that food and drink options are limited at Brass & Copper, with just a couple of sandwiches and a single tasty and filling home-made soup on offer, plus one or two cakes and pastries, teas and coffees. But what it does, it does well. Rolls are generously filled with quality ingredients on tasty bread, for example, and coffee is dark and rich, prepared with care. The light and elegant interior, with wicker chairs and local art on the walls, makes it a pleasant place to take a break, and tables are widely spaced so you’ll never feel on top of other diners.
- High point: Good-quality food and drink served in an elegant interior
- Low point: Limited menu choices
- Notable dish: Cheese and chutney sandwich
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Mellow, retro tunes
- Capacity: 26
- Largest group: 6
- Open since: 2011