Big Mouth Coffee Company
- Telephone 0141 337 7023
- Opening times Mon–Fri 7am–7pm; Sat 8am–7pm; Sun 9am–7pm.
- Seasonal times Extended in summer
- Food served Mon-–Sun 7am–-7pm
- Average price £5 (set lunch)
- Website bigmouthcoffeecompany.com
Big Mouth is a welcoming place to wander into, escaping the bustle of Dumbarton Road. It’s nothing fancy, but both staff and customers are ‘real’, and pleasant. In fact, new ownership has increased the focus on customer service. Food is straightforward enough: a nice pesto-chicken baguette, or a simple chilli bowl, and there’s a vegan menu – which comes to the fore on specially organised vegan nights. There are good deals for the lunchtime crowd, and their coffee selection is good too – they do Thomson, Matthew Algie and Dear Green. As the gentrification of Partick continues there are undoubtedly trendier places to go on Dumbarton Road, but Big Mouth has an old-fashioned charm about it that is endearing, enlivened by acoustic nights and other events, adding to a strong community vibe.
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: pop music
- Live entertainment: acoustic sets
- Capacity: 40
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 2009
- BYOB: £3.50 corkage