Carmichael Estate Farm Shop & Tearoom
- Telephone 01899 308336
- Opening times Mar–Dec: Mon–Sun 10am–5pm. Jan/Feb: Thu–Mon 10am–5pm.
- Seasonal times Yes – shop and café; times vary year to year
- Food served Seasonal opening times. Check website for details.
- Website www.carmichael.co.uk
This estate farm in South Lanarkshire prides itself on producing meat with total traceability. Every animal is born, reared, fattened, slaughtered, butchered, packaged and processed on the farm. Beef, lamb and venison (as well as lean venison and mushroom sausages or tasty cuts of smoked venison) are all specialities. The farm shop also stocks Scottish preserves, beers from the likes of Black Isle and Broughton breweries, fish and cheese from Campbeltown smokery, locally made ice-cream, hemp milk, plus a range of their own ready meals and pies. You can buy directly from the estate shop, order by phone or buy online.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs