- Telephone 0131 270 3939
- Opening times Mon–Sun 8am–1am
- Seasonal times Late license during August and Hogmanay
- Bar open Mon–Sun 7am–1am. Club open until 3am.
- Food served Mon–Sun 7am–10pm.
- Average price £18 (lunch); £18 (evening meal)
- Website www.lemondehotel.co.uk
Autumn 2019 saw a make-over for Le Monde, one of George Street's original style bars. Expect luxe finishes and a grown-up colour scheme that shows off the building's beautiful bones; fun, fruit-led cocktails; and a European-inspired menu of sharing plates.
Located on Edinburgh’s George Street, Le Monde Hotel is in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre. Only a 5 minute walk from Waverley Train Station and 1 minute away from Princes Street, you can enjoy all of Edinburgh’s best attractions close by.
Drawing inspiration from the most exciting and iconic cities around the globe, this luxury boutique hotel offers stylishly designed rooms and suites providing the highest standard of comfort, decorated with their own distinctive creativity and attention to detail.
Whether it’s an afternoon cocktail with friends or an after work beer, Le Monde welcomes guests to choose from a wide range of specially selected drinks. Infamous for their cocktails, Le Monde boasts an extensive cocktail menu with something for everyone. Le Monde offers delicious dining in stylish surroundings, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the day.
The Dirty Martini is a glamourous late night venue set against an intimate background of atmospheric lighting, embellished mirrors and ornate chandeliers. From corporate functions to weddings and Christmas parties we can host all types of events.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: 26/150
- No. overnight rooms: 18
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Varied playlist
- Live entertainment: Weekend DJs, check Facebook for details
- Capacity: 150 (20 outdoors)
- Largest group: 150 in function room
- Open since: 2006
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 13
- House wine: £21 per bottle