- Telephone 01224 576229
- Food served Mon-Fri noon-1.45pm, 7-9.30pm; Sat 7-9.30pm. Closed Sun.
- Average price £15.50 (set lunch); £31 (evening meal)
- Website www.thesilverdarling.co.uk
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
In a unique setting on the upper floor of Aberdeen’s old Custom House at the mouth of the harbour, owner-chef Didier Dejean bring high-level French culinary skills to bear on fine local seafood.
- Private dining: Up to 18 covers
- Provides: Children's portions
- Capacity: 55
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: 1984
- House wine: £14.50 per bottle