Mains of Taymouth Courtyard Restaurant
- Telephone 01887 830763
- Bar open Mon–Thu & Sun 9am–11pm; Fri/Sat 9am–midnight.
- Food served Mon–Sun 9am–9pm
- Average price £12 (lunch); £19 (evening meal)
- Website www.taymouth.co.uk/restaurant
Housed in the purpose-built complex, alongside a deli and gift shop, and part of the multi-stranded Mains of Taymouth estate, the Courtyard is a popular place to enjoy an extensive menu. From breakfasts to lunchtime fillers and three-course evening meals, the offerings cover an array of Scottish classics and global favourites, and include pizzas to takeaway. The contemporary space mixes tables in a separate restaurant area with sofas in an airier lounge bar with central feature fireplace, and soon fills up with peak-period visitors to picturesque Kenmore. Local Perthshire produce is to the fore, from black pudding and haggis from Comrie butchers to lamb and venison from nearby Glen Lyon and Angus-Limousin beef from farms in Perthshire and Angus. Outdoor tables, close to a kids' climbing frame, and a large car park add to the family-friendly appeal.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Rock and pop classics
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 16
- House wine: £15.50 per bottle