- Telephone 0131 554 9465
- Opening times Mon–Wed 11am–11pm; Thu & Fri 11am–2am; Sat 10am–2am; Sun 10am–midnight.
- Bar open Mon-Wed 11am-11pm; Thu/Fri 11-1am; Sat 10-1am; Sun 10am-midnight
- Website www.granaryleith.co.uk
The Granary serves quality hearty food in a comfortable homely setting down by the Leith docks. Experience food that will warm your cockles and leave a lasting impression on your tastebuds.
Sitting on the Leith Shore front, in an area brimming with stylish, top quality bars and Michelin star restaurants, The Granary is building a reputation for serving high quality food alongside premium beer, wines and cocktails.
We have a wide variety of products to suit all tastes from our locally caught haggis to imported lager from India, from fair trade tea and coffee to fresh homemade scones and shortbread.
Come in and see for yourself, sit in front of our fabulous fire, a glass of wine in one hand and home baking in the other.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 40 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Chilled Funky
- Capacity: 70
- Largest group: 150
- Open since: December 2006
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 10
- House wine: £12.50 per bottle
There is 1 event at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
The Granary Comedy Club
The Granary offers up some of the best laughs this side of the country.