Committee Room No 9
- Telephone 0141 553 2490/ 0845 1666035
- Opening times Mon–Thu 11am–11pm; Fri & Sat 11am–1am; Sun 12.30–11pm.
- Website www.committeeroom9.co.uk
Located at the edge of the Merchant City and next to the City Chambers, Committee Room 9 is a traditional Glasgow pub.
Offering a cosy warm, traditional welcome, fantastic value, some of the best pub food you'll ever try (our fish and chips wrapped in the paper is fast becoming legendary!), fine wines, quality draught beers and spirits and a memorable experience.
Committee Room 9 is the perfect place to come and enjoy a traditional taste of Glasgow and is only a stones throw away from the Italian Centre, arguably best shopping district in the city, Strathclyde and Caledonian Unis and George Square.
Committee Room No 9 is child-friendly but please note when you are making bookings, our restaurant is only licensed for persons under the age of 18 until 8pm in the evening.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Mellow/jazz during daytime. Louder, more up-tempo in evening
- Capacity: 98
- Largest group: 20
- Open since: 2008
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £ 11.95 per bottle