- Box office 0131 556 4272
- General enquiries 0131 556 4272
- Opening times Mon–Sat noon–1am; Sun 12.30pm–1am
- Seasonal times Festival and Christmas: extended hours
- Bar open Mon–Thu noon–1am; Sat/Fri noon–3am; Sun 12.30pm–1am.
- Food served Mon–Sat noon–9pm; Sun 12.30–9pm (Mexican menu served Sun–Thu 9pm–midnight).
- Average price Brunch plate and bloody Mary for £10, served until 6pm Sat/Sun (set lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Website www.thestreetbaredinburgh.co.uk
Welcoming pub with a friendly buzz, great cocktails, and a basement club at the weekends.
Not much has changed since The Street first opened its doors in 2003, and that’s certainly no bad thing. Tables next to the large windows make an ideal spot to sit with a beer or coffee and watch the world go by, or if you prefer somewhere a bit more intimate there are a few cosy booths around the back of the bar. The downstairs area is cool and relaxed during the day but transforms into The Street Nightclub, open until 3am at the weekend. Cocktails range from standard tipples to more unusual concoctions, such as the Anti-Oxidant, a superfood infused blend of pomegranate and acai vodkas deliciously mixed with fruit juices. To soak up the booze, their menu of international ‘street food’ spans many cuisines, and while it may not be a culinary destination, there’s plenty to fill you up, especially at the end of the week when their Mexican menu is available until midnight.
- High point: Fun, interesting cocktails
- Low point: Over-ambitious food menu
- Notable dish: Mini loaded naan bread
A trendy & popular mixed bar with friendly staff. By day the glass front makes it an ideal place to relax with a coffee & people watch, whilst at night it attracts a livelier crowd with a buzzing atmosphere.
The Street is a venue over two floors, for eating, drinking & dancing with outdoor heated smoking areas on both levels. We are open until 1am daily. Full menu is served until 9pm & snacks are available until midnight Sunday to Thursday. We serve a premium selection of beers, wines & spirits, plus an extensive cocktail list. Drink promos are available.
A hectic schedule of entertainment ensues every week. On Wednesdays The Pub Quiz rules at 9pm with prizes ranging from a bundle of cash to remote control helicopters. Thursday nights is "Quality Street" with DJs Honky Tonk & Monkey Baz playing every flavour in the box. Then there's dancing in The Street every Friday with DJ Trendy Wendy & Saturdays bring a selection of Edinburgh's finest pre-club parties & Djs. Downstairs area is available for private hire subject to availability.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 100 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: House
- Live entertainment: DJs and game show nights on Wednesdays
- Capacity: 240; 120 seated
- Largest group: 100
- Open since: 2004
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 8
- House wine: £17.50 per bottle