- Box office 0131 220 0550
- General enquiries 0131 225 6937
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–11.30pm; Sun noon–10.30pm
- Website www.zizzi.co.uk
Located in the West End of Edinburgh at the end of Princes Street and close to the elegant George Street, Zizzi Italian restaurant on Queensferry Street is within easy access of all of the city's main attractions. This restaurant is perfect for an intimate meal for two, business lunch or a family meal before the theatre, a destination for the evening, a starting or finishing point for the night. Zizzi - Edinburgh Queensferry is beautiful but small, so the restaurant strongly advises booking ahead.
Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Music on stereo: Modern mixture
- Capacity: 100
- Largest group: 20
- Open since: 2006
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle