- Telephone 0141 204 3333
- Bar open Mon–Sun 8am–midnight (24 hours for residents).
- Food served Mon–Fri 6.30–10.30am; noon–9.30pm; Sat/Sun 7–11.30am; 1–9.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Sun–Sat 5–6.30pm
- Pre-theatre price £19
- Website www.thegrahamston.com
Restaurant and bar in the Radisson Blu, serving modern interpretations of Scottish classics and grill dishes in a contemporary setting.
A recent million-plus investment has completely transformed the lower level of the Radisson Blu in a refurb that has produced an eye-catching, marble-top bar, which is overseen by a large, sketched out visualisation of Grahamston – Glasgow’s forgotten village. The restaurant, set to the left of the bar, radiates a contemporary, quasi-industrial feel through a mixture of its Scandi chairs and granite tables. In its separation of food categories, which ranges from ‘bakery and pantry’ to ‘from the sea’, the menu is very on-trend. À la carte pricing can be steep – a starter of scallops, cauliflower risotto and pig’s cheek croquettes, although substantial, approaches the mid-teens. Of better value is a homemade haggis sausage roll, packed full of flavour and set off well by an acidic celeriac slaw and purée. From ‘fields and pastures’, a trio of Highland lamb is noteworthy for a superb shepherd’s pie, which is bound with a deep, almost liquorice-like jus. Incorporating a top-quality restaurant within a hotel and catering to the needs of all is a difficult proposition, yet the Grahamston just about carries it off.
- Private dining: Up to 50 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 247
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Jazz / house / soul
- Capacity: 85
- Largest group: 85
- Open since: 2018
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 15
- House wine: £23 per bottle