Taco Mazama Mexican Kitchen
- Telephone 0141 248 8940
- Food served Sun–Tue 11am-9pm; Wed 11am-10pm; Thu 11am–11pm; Fri/Sat 11am–1am.
- Average price £10 (lunch); £10 (evening meal)
- Typical order Classic burrito (£4.99)
- Website www.tacomazama.co.uk
Big fat burritos are the order of the day (or more likely evening) at Taco Mazama. The Mexican chain of two – the original city centre branch and the sit-in or takeout west end version – offers good value from a brief but tempting takeaway menu, much of which travels well, with online ordering and reliable delivery. For just under a fiver the brick-size burrito comes loaded with rice, beans, cheese, salsa and sour cream – plus a filling of your choice, including marinated chicken with meaty chargrilled flavour and very tasty slow-cooked barbecue pork. The quesadillas are a more subdued snack, served in either half or full portions and filled with cheese, caramelised onions and a desired filling.
- Delivery: ask for details
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 35
- Open since: 2010
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.