The Caddy Mann Restaurant
- Telephone 01835 850787
- Seasonal times Closed Fri eve Jan–Apr
- Food served Mon-–Sun noon–-2pm; Fri/Sat 7-–9pm.
- Average price £17 (lunch); £24 (evening meal)
- Website www.caddymann.com
The Caddy Mann restaurant at Mounthooly near Jedburgh resembles an old-fashioned cottage tearoom, adorned with antique curios for sale, a stove and an old piano – ideal for a civilised lunch or cosy, intimate dinner. The interesting and surprising menu is a joy to read and dishes are hard to choose between. Menus change almost daily according to the imagination of the chef and availability of local ingredients. Prices are kept reasonable to tempt local customers and the kitchen’s confidence, plus the charming staff, make this lunchtime adventure a bargain.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: 2004
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 6
- House wine: £13.75 per bottle