- Telephone 01475 633998
- Food served Tue–Sat 12pm–3pm, 5pm–late. Closed Sun/Mon Closed Sun/Mon
- Pre-theatre times Tue–Thu 5–7.30pm; Fri 5–6.30pm; Sat 5–6pm
- Average price £11 (set lunch); £22 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £12.95
- Website www.fusionrestaurant.org.uk
Homely restaurant specialising in modern Scottish dining that utilises the best local and national produce.
A former coach house, and more recently a domestic flat, this Gourock restaurant is neat and homely. Offering everything from brunch and light lunches, to good-value lunch and evening set menu options, as well as à la carte dining (with a wine list by Alliance Wine), owners Mary Robb and Evelyn Docherty dishes are inspired by fresh ingredients provided Scotland's natural larder.
- Private dining: Up to 21 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 2008
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
- House wine: £14.95 per bottle