Loch Leven's Larder
- Telephone 01592 841000
- Opening times Mon–Sun 9.30am–5.30pm
- Food served Mon-Sun 9.30am–4.30pm
- Average price £10 (lunch)
- Website www.lochlevenslarder.com
This review is taken from the 2013 edition.
A burgeoning farm shop, café and gift shop situated at Channel Farm, a working farm with inspiring views over Loch Leven. Good food using local produce and home cooking mark out the imaginative range of food available.
A significant farm shop on the fringes of, but not in, Fife, Loch Leven’s Larder combines vegetables from the surrounding fields with an impressively stocked farm deli, gift shop and popular café.
- Private dining: 12/6
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Nothing
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 2006
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
- House wine: £10.50 per bottle