Shamoli Thai & Indian Restaurant
- Telephone 0131 558 1497
- Opening times Daily: noon–11.30pm.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–2pm, 5–11pm.
- Website www.shamolirestaurantedinburgh.co.uk
Shamoli specialises in food from North India and Thailand - perfect for groups who are split in what kind of Asian food they would like. There are a range of Thai stir fies and also Thai curries including Chicken Panang a dish which combines coconut sweetness with with a few sparks provided by red chillis. Punjabi Lamb Korai is one of the meat based dishes from the North Indian half of the menu. Average prices are £7.95 for a set lunch, £19 for an evening meal and house wine is £13.95 a bottle. They have child friendly facilities and a takeaway service.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Staff's favourite Bangladeshi pop music
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 60
- Open since: 2007
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 4
- House wine: £14.95 per bottle