- Telephone 0141 429 1007
- Food served Mon–Fri 8am–4pm; Closed Sat/Sun.
- Average price £4 (lunch)
- Typical order Lentil soup and 'Cuban meltdown' panini (£4.05)
- Website www.smoothboysdeli.co.uk
This review is taken from the 2010 edition.
It's a bit of find, this place, tucked away just off Pollokshaws Road in an area that does not look like a Mecca for good food. But SmoothBoy Deli is a small beacon of culinary takeaway light. It does a roaring trade in hot breakfast rolls, soup, wraps and baked potatoes. Also there are also some exotic sounding panini on offer like the Hawaiian, with cheese, ham and pineapple. There's a daily special filling, like jerk chicken or pork to add to the choice. With interesting deli products on offer including Swaziland pickles, Smoothboy Deli is a cut above your average cheese roll and cup-a-soup lunch time sandwich shop.
- Delivery: ask for details
- Provides: Gluten-free options
- Capacity: 2