- Telephone 0845 166 6004
- Opening times Mon–Thurs 11am–11pm; Fri 11am–1am; Sat 10am–1am; Sun 10am–11pm.
- Bar open Sun–Wed 11am–11pm; Thu–Sat 11am–11.45pm.
- Food served Mon–Fri noon–10pm; Sat/Sun 10am–10pm.
- Average price £9.99 (set lunch); £16.40 (evening meal)
- Website www.thecricklewood.co.uk
A relaxing, warm and welcoming bar and restaurant in the heart of Bothwell featuring pub classics and craft beers.
The Cricklewood is in the heart of Bothwell and is a popular family pub. There’s just enough of the G1 Group’s steady hand in the background to make it a safe bet for food, too. The menu features pub classics from triple-cheese macaroni to a pork and chorizo burger or Cricklewood Fisherman's Pie with smoked haddock, salmon and Atlantic prawns in a white wine cream sauce. As with most G1 eateries, a separate lunch menu strips things back a bit for a decent saving, while the Sunday lunch (available from noon–10pm or until sold out) is another draw – indeed, a sunny Sunday, eating at one of the Cricklewood’s conservatory tables, is a most agreeable option.
- Private dining: Up to 35 covers
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Classic and contemporary pop, rock, soul
- Live entertainment: modern covers acts - singer/pianist or singer/acoustic guitarist, etc
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 35
- Open since: not known - a long time ago
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £12.99 per bottle