- Telephone 01698 812106
- Opening times Mon–Thu & Sun 9am–midnight; Fri/Sat 9am–1am.
- Bar open Mon–Sat 11am–11.45pm; Sun 12.30–11.45pm.
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–3pm; Fri/Sat noon–8.30pm; Sun 12.30–8.30pm
- Average price £8.95 (lunch); £21.00 (evening meal)
- Website angelshotel.co.uk
Refurbished in 2017, this restaurant, bar and hotel features a locally sourced menu, an upmarket bar with live music as well as accommodation.
Dine in the comfortable and uber stylish restaurant, have a drink on the outside terrace, beer garden or enjoy cocktails with friends till late. Angels is the perfect venue for a quick bite with friends or that special family occasion. With our amazing ever changing a la carte menu, fantastic wine and cocktails on offer and a great relaxed atmosphere this well- loved, local hotel still draws people in year in year out to eat, rest, drink, stay and play.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 50 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 5
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: 1987
- House wine: £11.95 per bottle