Lake of Menteith Hotel & Waterfront Restaurant
- Telephone 01877 385258
- Opening times Mon–Thu 10.30am–11pm; Fri/Sat 10.30am–1am; Sun noon–11pm.
- Bar open Mon–Thu 10.30am–11pm; Fri/Sat 10.30am–1am; Sun noon–11pm.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–2.30pm, 6.30–9.30pm
- Average price £16 (lunch); £39.95 (set evening meal)
- Website www.lake-hotel.com
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
Less than an hour from the centre of Glasgow, the elegant Waterfront Restaurant offers views through bullrushes across Scotland's only lake through to the mysterious island of Inchmahome. Less formal dining is also available in the Port Bar.
- Private dining: Up to 16 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 16
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 50/55
- Open since: 2005
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 9
- House wine: £17 per bottle