Siam Restaurant and Bar
- Telephone 0131 226 3675
- Opening times Tue–Sat noon–3pm; Mon–Thur 5:30pm–10pm; Fri–Sat 5:30–11pm
- Seasonal times During Festival/Christmas bar opens at 5pm and last orders are 11:30pm
- Food served Mon/Tue noon–2.30pm, 5.30–10.30pm; Thu–Sat noon–2.30pm, 5.30–10.30pm; Wed & Sun 5.30–10.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Sun 5.30–7pm
- Average price £9.95 (set lunch); £20 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £15.95
- Website www.siamedinburgh.com
Basement restaurant serving fresh Thai food.
Siam restaurant a small and cosy basement serving freshest Thai food in Edinburgh.
Text supplied by third party.
- Delivery: Free for orders over £15, or £1.50. 15% discount on menu price.
- Private dining: Up to 30 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Jazz guitar/traditional Thai
- Capacity: 46
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 2005
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle