- Telephone 0131 523 0102
- Opening times Mon–Sat 9am–7pm; Sun 9am–9.30pm.
- Seasonal times Closed 25 Dec & 1 Jan.
- Website www.cafecamino.co.uk
Café Camino, the café and Parish Centre for St Mary's Cathedral, is well established as a regular breakfast and lunch venue for shoppers, mums and buggies and office workers. The menu offers full Scottish breakfasts, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and wholesome home-made soups. Specials are often Polish treats – goulash, perogi or bigos – and the friendly staff bake traditional cakes as well. The café came top out of all the UK's cathedral cafés last year. Can get very busy at lunchtimes and around services. Fairtrade tea, coffee and juices and a good selection of wines and beers are on offer. Great sit-out terrace when the sun shines.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 56
- Open since: 2005
- House wine: £7.95 per bottle