- Telephone 0131 228 9908
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–11.30pm; Sun noon–10.30pm
- Website www.zizzi.co.uk
Zizzi Italian restaurant at Edinburgh Quay is a real gem in the city, only a 20-minute walk from Princes Street with views overlooking the Union Canal in the heart of the newly developed business district. Zizzi Italian restaurant is perfect for lunch or dinner, within a timeframe or at your leisure. With its Mezzanine level, this restaurant boasts the ability to cater for the largest of parties whatever the occasion. A stunning location and a beautiful interior!
Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 80 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Modern light pop
- Capacity: 160
- Largest group: 160
- Open since: 2005
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 18
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle