The Doll's House Restaurant
- Telephone 01334 477422
- Opening times Mon–Sun noon–3pm, 5–10.30pm.
- Seasonal times Lunch service extended to 4pm in summer
- Food served Mon–-Sun noon–-2.30pm, 5–-9.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Sun 5–7pm
- Average price £6.95 (set lunch); £18 (evening meal)
- Website www.dolls-house.co.uk
This review is taken from the 2010 edition.
One of St Andrew's better respected restaurants, centrally situated with some attractive outdoor dining and serving an internationally influenced menu based on Scottish produce.
An imaginative bistro menu showcasing Scottish produce – along with an excellent location – have made this one of St Andrews’ most established restaurants.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 80
- Open since: 1995
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle