The Garvald Inn
- Telephone 01620 830311
- Opening times Tue–Thu noon–2pm, 5–11pm; Fri noon–2pm, 5pm–midnight; Sat noon–midnight; Sun 12.30–11pm. Closed Mon
- Bar open Tue–Thu noon–3pm, 5–11pm; Fri noon–3pm, 5pm–midnight; Sat noon–midnight; Sun 12.30–6pm. Closed Mon.
- Food served Tue–Fri noon–2.30pm, 6.30–8.30pm; Sat 12.30–2.45pm, 6.30–8.45pm; Sun 12.30–3pm. Closed Mon
- Average price £10 (lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Website www.thegarvaldinn.co.uk
A real community hub, Peter McQuade's bar-restaurant hosts a steady stream of regulars serving a mix of modern pub staples such as fish and chips, popular Sunday roasts and hearty but not heavy finer dining.
- Private dining: Up to 28 covers
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Mixture of music
- Capacity: 52
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: Dec 2003
- House wine: £11 per bottle