Roman Camp Hotel
- Telephone 01877 330003
- Bar open Mon–Sat 11.30–midnight; Sun 12.30–11pm
- Food served Mon–Sun 12.30–2pm, 7–8.30pm.
- Average price £25 (set lunch); £40 (evening meal)
- Website www.romancamphotel.co.uk
A refined, pink-harled country house retreat in 20 acres on the banks of the River Teith serving daily-changing lunch and dinner menus.
A highly refined country house retreat in 20 acres on the banks of the River Teith, this pink-harled hotel feels a million miles from the hurly burly of Callender's busy centre a few hundred yards away. Chef Ian McNaught's daily changing menus include lunch, à la carte, set price and dedicated vegetarian options.
- Private dining: Up to 36 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 14
- Provides: Children's portions, Wheelchair access
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 120
- Open since: 1939
- House wine: £17.50 per bottle