La P'tite Folie
- Telephone 0131 225 8678
- Opening times Mon–Thu noon–11pm, Fri/Sat noon–midnight
- Bar open Mon–Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–1am. Closed Sun.
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–3pm, 6–10pm; Fri/Sat noon–3pm, 6–11pm. Closed Sun.
- Average price £13 (set lunch); £25 (evening meal)
- Website www.laptitefolie.co.uk
While maintaining French tradition, La P’tite Folie has fun with its menu and plays with genres.
Blessed with a marvellous dining room, La P’tite Folie’s tall, multi-paned windows lend the space a bright and airy atmosphere by day and reflect flickering candlelight by night. While maintaining a sense of French tradition, this place clearly has fun with its menu, playing with genres and featuring unusual options. The wine list is particularly well-suited to the food and, of course, La France factors heavily among the selection to great success. When it’s sunny, there’s a spot outside the wine bar to relax with a digestif after the meal and to reflect that, perhaps, la vie est belle after all.
- High point: Such a beautiful room
- Low point: Paying city centre parking prices
- Private dining: Up to 75 covers
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 95
- Largest group: 95
- Open since: 2003
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £14.50 per bottle