Metro West End Restaurant
Centrally located in Edinburgh's Haymarket Hotel, Metro West End is a relaxed brasserie popular with locals and visitors alike. The restaurant is friendly and welcoming, with warm and modern ambiance. Food is a fresh and uncomplicated blend of Scottish and European influences, with dishes such as cushion of Highland venison with sweet red cabbage and red wine jus.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 70 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 66
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Easy listening
- Capacity: 42
- Largest group: 42
- Open since: 1996
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £13.95 per bottle