- Telephone 0141 375 1111
- Opening times Mon 5–10pm; Tue–Thu noon–2pm & 5pm–10pm; Fri noon–2pm & 5–11pm; Sat noon–11pm; Sun noon–3pm & 5–10pm.
- Food served Mon–Fri noon–2pm, 5–11pm; Sat noon–11.30pm; Sun 5–10.30pm
- Pre-theatre times Sun–—Fri 5—–7pm (Oriental); Sun–Thu 5–6.30pm (Teppanyaki)
- Website www.yenrotunda.com
Oriental restaurant on the first floor of the Glasgow Rotunda with panoramic views of the riverside and a menu fusing Cantonese, Thai and Japanese dishes.
- Private dining: 40/120 downstairs/upstairs
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 160
- Largest group: 220 buffet 120 sit down
- Open since: 2002
- Number of wines sold by the glass: Four
- House wine: £11.90 per bottle