A fleet of authentic Spanish tapas restaurants established in 1993, La Tasca offers an award-winning range of sumptuous Mediterranean flavours. Sourcing ingredients from artisan suppliers dotted across Spain, head chef Antony compiles a range of boldly flavoured sharing dishes, all complemented by a range of Spanish wines, sangrias and sherries. Ever family-friendly, younger diners can enjoy delicious miniature tapas plates at La Tasca - Edinburgh.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 60 covers
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: A smooth Latin soundtrack bubbles away in the background.
- Capacity: 150
- Largest group: 100
- Open since: 2002
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 14
- House wine: £11.95 per bottle