The Ship Inn
Popular harbourside pub with a large beer garden overlooking the Forth, serving high-quality bar restaurant food and summer barbecues.
Traditional harbourside pub renovated in a modern style, serving high-quality bar restaurant food and hosting weekend summer barbecues in its large beer garden overlooking the Forth.
- Private dining: Up to 45 covers
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Nothing
- Live entertainment: Various events detailed in the menu brochure
- Capacity: 160
- Largest group: 75
- Open since: 1838 (2014 under current ownership)
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 4
- House wine: £16.95 per bottle