The Ship Inn
- Telephone 01333 330246
- Opening times Sun–Thu 10.30am–11pm; Fri/Sat 10.30am–midnight
- Bar open Mon–Thu 11am–midnight; Fri/Sat 11am–1am; Sun 12.30–midnight.
- Food served Restaurant: Mon–Sun noon–3pm, 5–9pm. Bar menu: Mon–Fri noon–3pm, 5–8pm; Sat/Sun noon–8pm.
- Website www.shipinn.scot
Popular harbourside pub with a large beer garden overlooking the Forth, serving high-quality bar and restaurant food.
Traditional harbourside pub renovated in a modern style, serving high-quality bar restaurant food and hosting weekend summer barbecues in its large beer garden overlooking the Forth.
- Private dining: Up to 45 covers
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Nothing
- Live entertainment: Various events detailed in the menu brochure
- Capacity: 160
- Largest group: 75
- Open since: 1838 (2014 under current ownership)
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 4
- House wine: £16.95 per bottle