An affordable neighborhood cantina serving traditional Venezuelan and Mexican street food.
Step into this brightly decorated Latin American restaurant for Venezuelan and Mexican cuisine. With a great set menu deal, a blackboard of fruity cocktails from Mojitos to Margaritas and shoulder-shaking Mexican music on the stereo, this is a great venue for a night out even when the purse strings are a wee bit tight. Mexican staples include black bean nachos, comfortingly cheese-laden enchiladas, and spicy chicken fajitas which arrive sizzling at the table. If you fancy being a bit more experimental then mini cachapa (sweetcorn pancakes topped with cheese and butter), pabellon margartieño (poached sea bass in garlic) and calamares rebozados (deep-fried squid rings with garlic mayonnaise) include some of the more unusual dishes at this family-run cantina.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Latin music
- Live entertainment: Live bands occasionally
- Capacity: 35 (6 outdoors)
- Largest group: 35
- Open since: 2001
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 2
- House wine: £16 per bottle