Cross Keys Hotel
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
A classic village tavern injected with a dose of contemporary style, good taste and culinary flair, with all-day food, outdoor dining, roaring log fires and three overnight rooms.
- Private dining: Up to 14 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 3
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Background music
- Capacity: 65
- Largest group: 25
- Open since: 2007
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 9
- House wine: £14 per bottle