Biblos is a relaxing bar, lounge and restaurant with an additional new trendy bar and live events venue on the corner of Chambers Street and South Bridge in Edinburgh’s Old Town area.
Biblos has been the focal point of the city’s drinking and dining scene since it opened in 1998 and now a live music venue since January 2015. It is well suited to meet friends and one of the best and most centrally located places to eat, drink, party and celebrate in Edinburgh.
We offer great ambiance, delicious food, drinks and great service in a city centre location to meet, socialise and celebrate in Edinburgh.
Our new BIBLOS lounge bar extension is trendy and has live events.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 50 covers
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Mellow in the daytime: soul, Dylan. More upbeat in the evening: contemporary pop and hip hop.
- Capacity: 90
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 2001
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 12
- House wine: £11.50 per bottle