In the Edinburgh International Festival headquarters, Cafe Hub offers breakfast through to afternoon tea.
A bright, light spacious area inside the headquarters of the International Festival, Cafe Hub serves breakfast through to afternoon tea. Perfect for a business lunch, tourists, or for parents with young children there are lots of different seating options in a serene space where there is no sense of feeling cramped or being rushed. Food is ‘Hubmade’ – that is, made on the premises and there’s plenty of choice; soup and a half sandwich, or a smoked salmon and chive cream cheese salad are a safe bet for lunch. All of the sandwiches can be ordered as salads, which is a great way to save some calories for the perfectly dense, sweet chocolate brownie you’ll want to finish up with.
- Private dining: 300/60 in function rooms.
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Mellow pop
- Capacity: 80 (100 outdoors)
- Largest group: 80
- Open since: 1999
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
- House wine: £21.60 per bottle