Bombay Bicycle Club
- Telephone 0131 229 3839
- Opening times Daily noon–2pm & 5–11.30pm.
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–2pm, 5.30pm–midnight; Fri/Sat noon–2pm, 5pm–midnight; Sun noon–2pm
- Website www.bombaybicycleclubrestaurant.com
The Bombay Bicycle Club is a name which has a history of success in Bombay and has been introduced to America and now in Europe, with equal success, here in Scotland's capital Edinburgh, at Tollcross. We will provide an authentic Indian experience for you to enjoy.
The Bombay Bicycle Club specialises in traditional Indian favourites, particularly tandoori and specialist curries.
We recreate an Indian experience in The Bombay Bicycle Club beginning with a warm welcome. We also provide a free home delivery service if you prefer to take away.
Text supplied by third party.
- Delivery: Free (minimum order £12)
- Private dining: Up to 20 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Wheelchair access
- Music on stereo: Indian traditional and western
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 70
- Open since: 1991
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 2
- House wine: £11.95 per bottle