Bombay Bicycle Club
Good-quality classic Indian restaurant enjoying new ownership and a refreshed menu.
The Bombay Bicycle Club is a name which has a history of success in Bombay and has been introduced to America and now in Europe, with equal success, here in Scotland's capital Edinburgh, at Tollcross. We will provide an authentic Indian experience for you to enjoy.
The Bombay Bicycle Club specialises in traditional Indian favourites, particularly tandoori and specialist curries.
We recreate an Indian experience in The Bombay Bicycle Club beginning with a warm welcome. We also provide a free home delivery service if you prefer to take away.
Text supplied by third party.
- Delivery: £1 under 3 miles; £2 for over 3 miles
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Contemporary Indian
- Capacity: 45
- Largest group: 20
- Open since: 1991 (Changed ownership in July 2016)
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 3
- House wine: £14.50 per bottle