The Khukuri Nepalese Restaurant
Our sensational food is rivalled by only one thing - our dedication to serving up an impeccable customer experience for you. Whether you’re eating in our restaurant or ordering a take-away and eating at home, your satisfaction is our priority.
Our customers are very important to us. We hope that you will enjoy our selection of dishes, and that your visit to Khukuri will be a memorable one. So come and dine with us to experience Nepalese Cuisine at it's best.
With staff trained to ensure you have the most enjoyable dining experience possible, we guarantee you will return time and time again. Visit us soon and experience the flavours we offer for you.
Text supplied by third party.
- Delivery: Free for orders over £18, £1.50 otherwise
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Authentic Nepalese music
- Capacity: 40
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 1997
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 2
- House wine: £11.45 per bottle
Reviews & features
Compare the Market launch new 2 for 1 Meerkat Meals, restaurants in Edinburgh participate7 Aug 2018
Alongside big chains independent Edinburgh restaurants 11, Zucca, The Rosehip, Bar Brig and more will participate
Thanks to the latest money saving incentive from Compare the Market you can now dine out on 2 for 1 starters, mains and desserts with Meerkat Meals. The deal runs in conjunction with the ever popular 2 for 1 cinema ticket deal Meerkat Movies, and is…